Talley's Cardiovascular examination.
The video include:
- General inspection (for dysnea,cynosis, marfan or down sundrome ..etc)
- Hand examination (for clubbing ,radial pulse ,peripheral cynosis ,radio-femoral delay,signs of infective endocarditis)
- Blood pressure estimation.
- Face examination (eye, mouth).
- Neck examination (carotid pulse, central and jugular venous pressure).
- Pericordium examination (scars ,deformity,apex characters,abnormal pulsations).
- Auscultation and dynamic auscultation.
- Back examination (scars ,sacral edema,pleural effusion).
- Abdominal examination (of liver,spleen,ascites,femoral artery).
- Leg examination (for peripheral pulse, trophic changes,calf tenderness, odema).